Friday, July 4, 2008

July 17th

As I posted before, we are going to use my last embryo this month. I called my doctor's nurse on Monday and she scheduled me for an ultrasound on July 11th. If everything looks good, then the plan is to implant the embryo on July 17th, and then have a blood test on July 31st to see if it worked. I have a mixture of emotions at this point: excited, nervous, calm, peaceful, and anxious. I am not sure how you can have all of those at once, but I am there! At times I am planning for the baby and my life as a new mom, and other times I am thinking about running the Houston half marahton (which I signed up for yesterday, just in case). I do not want to be too hopeful, so I am continuing life as usual. But at the same time, I want to be excited, but no so much that I will devastated if it does not work. I think right now I have a good balance, so let's hope it stays that way! I will keep you posted as we go along!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am praying for you! I have good feeling about this...

Lori Carnes said...

You know that I am praying for you!
Its all in God's timing... how I had to learn that!

Love you!

Lori

Anonymous said...

I love you guys & am praying for you!
LOVE & MISS ya,
Carrie

Unknown said...

I am praying for you! God is good...He is right beside you every step of the way. Hang in there!