Monday, June 9, 2008

Rolo's First Birthday

This past weekend we went to Forth Worth for Rolo's first birthday party. Yes, folks, my dog had a birthday party. His foster mom Holly invited all 10 of her foster puppies, and their mom, back to her house for the event! And Bailey got to go, too. Eveyone had a great time!

Are we there yet??



Rolo's Mom Candy


Playing with his brothers!





They got birthday hats!




And birthday cake (no, is wasn't chocolate!)


And party favors!!



Foster mom Holly


So tired from the trip, they laid around for days!


We visited with my brother-in-law Jason, sister-in-law Priya, Priya's family, and my niece Anjali and nephew Deven. They are growing up so fast! Priya is expecting her third child (another boy!!) in September (I can finally post that, now that the secret is out!). We also had a great time catching up with our friends Regina and Colby, who we have not seen in 4 years! We are so thankful to have them in our life again. On Sunday, we went to help out at Shane's parents' rent house in Cleburne, which they are renovating and getting ready to sell.

Overall, it was a great trip and we can't wait to do it again when our new nephew Dillon is born later this year.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

O my gosh, Alison! I love that you guys had a birthday party for Rolo! So fun! I hope everything is going well with you. Call me anytime :) Brent and I would love for you and Shane to come visit us (wink! wink!)