Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bad blogger!!

Yes, ok, I know, I am a self-proclaimed bad blogger! It has been months since I have posted, and I am so sorry. Life is busy and there has been alot going on. I know that is no excuse, but that is mine!

To update you on what has happened recently, well, alot has been going on. In a nutshell, my sister-in-law gave birth to my new nephew Dylan (who I have not seen yet), I have been training for a half marathon (attempting to anyway), evacuated from Ike (oh, the chaos), coping with the stress of my job (which I just resinged from), joined a new Bible study group (still not sure about it...), and Shane has been working 60 hours a week (the money is nice, but I am lonely).

Did you catch all that?

More to come later!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Glad to see you are back!! We need to get together soon and catch up in all of the chaos.